Thursday, December 25, 2014

Season's Greeting

Merry Christmas to all! I just read that Hawaii had a rare snowfall today, while here in the northeast, temps have soared to unseasonably warm heights (in the 60s today). Misty layers of fog and rain have coated our front porches and cars, much like the post-Thanksgiving snowfall of only two weeks ago. It seems a distant memory! Yet, even though the breathtaking beauty of snow-frosted branches is hazy in my mind, I whip out my camera, and here it is, stored conveniently on my memory card:


Nature in all its magical, mystical glory: truly this season's greeting! May your holiday be peaceful, restful, chock full of laughs, fond memories, and just a moment or two to stroll outside, or glance through your window, and reflect on the beauty that is LIFE, all around us. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment